To purchase a domain:
1. Create a GoDaddy account (if you do not already have one) by going HERE.
(Write down your login and password.)
2. Go HERE and search the domain name you want to purchase.
3. Click the green ‘Select’ button on the right side for your available domain name.
4. Click the orange ‘Continue to Cart’ button.
5. Decide if you want any add-ons on the next page (I don’t ever choose these). If you do not want them, make sure they all say ‘No Thanks.’
6. Then click the ‘Continue with these options’ button at the bottom of the page.
7. From the drop-down menu, choose how many years you want to purchase this domain for.
8. Click orange ‘Proceed to Checkout.’
9. Sign-in to your GoDaddy account.
10. Complete your purchase.
To forward your domain to your RE/MAX site:
1. Copy your RE/MAX URL (you will be pasting it into GoDaddy in a few minutes)
2. Login to your GoDaddy account HERE. (Click ‘Sign In’ in the upper right corner)
3. Click green ‘Manage’ button to the right of DOMAINS.
4. Click on your blue domain name
5. Next to ‘Forwarding,’ click ‘Manage’
6. Click ‘Add Forwarding’
7. Paste your RE/MAX website URL into the ‘Forward To’ field. Leave everything else as-is. Click ‘Add.’